We've teamed up with the lovely Vanessa Kimbell and have one coveted copy of her fantastic new recipe book PREPPED! to give away.
Just leave a comment here on the Blog before 24 June to be in with a chance of winning!
Five things that make PREPPED! a "kitchen life saver" (as quoted by Michelin starred chef Jason Atherton).
- The food is delicious and simple
- The flavours are complex and sophisticated
- It's written and tested by real people for real life
- It means you can get out of the kitchen and enjoy the fun with everyone else
- Keeps washing up and clearing down to a minimum
We've been lucky enough to have posted one of Vanessa's fabulous recipes here on the Blog, Star Anise & Orange Bread Pudding, and can't wait to try out more of her delicious dishes.
Three more things you might like to know...
- PREPPED! is printed in the UK - an unusual feat in itself
- Vanessa gave herself 12-months to write a recipe book - and held the first copy of PREPPED! almost exactly one year on from the day she started
- Since discovering Cooking Gorgeous aprons, Vanessa will wear nothing else (not sure that's come out right but you know what we mean!)